E-Cells Super Monarch™
AWD 1500 Dual Crown Off-Road E-Bike
DUAL CROWN LIMITED EDITION
It just keeps getting better and better…
ANNOUNCING THE ALL-NEW E-CELLS SUPER MONARCH AWD 1500 DUAL CROWN E-BIKE!
We here at E-Cells are constantly providing new innovative products that have made us a recognized pioneer in this industry and you, the consumer, have played an important role in this process. You asked for it so here it is!
This year we are happy to announce a whole new style of E-Bike with: A Dual Motor, Dual Battery, Dual Suspension, and now a DUAL CROWN FORK!
This baby has all the standard features of our existing E-CELLS SUPER MONARCH AWD 1500 CROWN bikes, plus the following:
A specially developed Dual Crown fork that is stiffer has far less flex and is overall stronger than our current single crown bike. Also, instead of 80mm of travel, the new fork offers 120mm of travel and offers the ability to adjust compression with a lockout feature, but it also has rebound adjustment!
A 48v Motorcycle style 48V headlight that truly lights up the night!
A special controller
- A BAFANG Bottom Bracket TORQUE SENSOR
- MOTOR: Twin 750watt52v Bafang geared hub motors have been specially built for E-cells and have a combined 170 nm of torque, giving you twice the torque of a standard 48v750-watt hub motor. With dual motors (AWD), you will climb like a Billy Goat and go places other bikes can’t go. Would you go up into the mountains with snow in a truck with a two-wheel drive or a four-wheel drive? Then why would you buy a one-wheel drive system on an E-bike? E-Cells was the first manufacturer in the world to offer twin motor, twin battery, and full-suspension bikes on the market! (IP 65 Waterproof rated)1500W-super-monarch-camo-ebike.jpeg
- CONTROLLER: 52V Sine Wave 45-amp controller with 18 MOSFETS sealed in conductive gel to help dissipate heat away from the heat-sensitive components and provide waterproofing. (IP 65 Waterproof rated) Also included are two 1.25×3.5” aluminum cooling fins to aid in heat dissipation.
- PEDAL ASSIST SENSOR: Now has a BAFANG TORQUE SENSOR included with every bike! ( $200. value) Now you can transition from very little effort in pedaling and gradually decrease the assistance as your legs get stronger. The torque sensor activates the motor’s power based on the pressure applied to the pedal. It’s fast, smoother, and extremely quick responsive compared to cadence-based systems. It also offers increased mileage! (IP 65 Waterproof rated)
- 9 LEVELS OF POWER ASSIST, NOT 3 or 5.
- DISPLAY DASHBOARD: 750-C DISPLAY with pin code lockout as a security feature. Smart battery indicator, providing a reliable battery indicator; Mileage indicator: Odometer/Trip distance/Clock/Riding time. Know how much power you’re using with its Power indicator: real-time power indicator, digital or analog. The 6km walking feature is to walk beside the bike or power the bike upstairs with our two-drive system as you walk beside. Speed display: RT SPEED MAX SPEED AVG SPEED.KM/ Mile and mileage with: ODO, Trip, Time, Range (IP 65 Waterproof rated)
- THROTTLE: Half-twist throttle on the right-hand side with leather grip. (IP 65 Waterproof rated)
- BATTERIES: A total of 1820 Watt Hours of power! One 52Volt 20AH Front Battery with USB phone charge port and charge indicator, plus a 52Volt15AH Rear rack battery using SAMSUNG 50E 21700 5500mh matched batteries with an on/off toggle switch and built rear taillight. These specially designed batteries are designed to fire out 45 amps of power each, so you can run one battery at a time and still provide 2200 watts of power to the front and rear motors or use both batteries simultaneously. This allows the batteries to run much cooler, increasing efficiency and increasing overall run time resulting in increased mileage and fun.
- NEW INTEGRATED CHARGE PORT ON FRAME. AN E-CELLS EXCLUSIVE FEATURE! (Patent Pending) Instead of using two chargers to charge the two batteries, we have developed a charge port on the frame.
- BATTERY CHARGING TIME 7 hours if batteries are fully exhausted.
- BATTERY CHARGERS: New E-Cells Solid State 4 amp solid battery charger. No more chargers going out because you dropped your charger. Plus, our exclusive “Y” cord allows you to charge both batteries at once off the bike.
- LIGHTS: Front LED 80 LUX headlight and Rear Light equipped in rear or rack battery.
- CABLES AND CONNECTIONS: All waterproof connectors. Each motor can be disconnected for on-road use to comply with local laws restricting the amount of wattage on motors. in use.
- FRAME: #6061 Aircraft Aluminum Alloy
- FRONT FORK: A specially developed Dual Crown fork that is stiffer, has far less flex, and is overall stronger than our current single crown bike. Also, instead of 80mm of travel, the new fork offers 120mm of travel and offers the ability to adjust compression with a lockout feature, but it also has rebound adjustment!
- REAR SUSPENSION: The RockShox Monarch RL Rear Shock. The Monarch’s lightweight design not only delivers silky smooth travel, but thanks to a redesigned Solo Air spring with updated damping controls, it also delivers a spring rate you’d generally only get from a much heavier coil shock. So, you get a durable, fully adjustable shock capable of smoothing out the most aggressive trails while simultaneously saving you weight for epic cross-country riding. The Monarch RL features an external rebound and a 2-Position compression adjustment (Open/Pedal).
- STEM: PROMAX Aluminum Alloy Adjustable
- HEADSET: NECO Aluminum Alloy
- SEAT POST: PROMAX Aluminum Alloy Seat Post 32mm
- SADDLE: Fat Seat has been upgraded for your riding comfort.
- GRIPS: Comfortable ergonomic leather grips allow you to rest the heel of your hand firmly on the handlebars for added safety and support. They also lessen numbness.
- DRINK CUP BOSSES. Pre-drilled holes on the top frame with hex bolts allow for easy drink cup installation.
- SEAT POST: height is 19″ with a standover height of 30.5″
- RIM: Double Wall aluminum painted to match the frame or anodized with some models.
- SPOKE: Strong 12 gauge steel with stainless steel Beds.
- TIRES: Vee Bulldozer is a 26 “x 4.25” MPC 72tpi. This aggressive tire is designed to pound the trail into submission regardless of how soft, loose, or wet the terrain is. At the heart of Bulldozer is an aggressive tread pattern. This is a very popular mountain bike design that’s been ballooned to cover more ground aggressively. The tread pattern has alternating twin paddle blades on each side of the centerline, inter-spaced with chamfered edging center blocks to dig and drive deeply, delivering you to your destination quickly, no matter how bad (or good) traction is.
- FRONT and Rear BRAKE; TEKTRO AURIGA SERIES DISC BRAKE SYSTEM, HYDRAULIC DISK BRAKES WITH FOUR PISTONS E-Bike – Hydraulic Disc Brake With Sensor Control Design upgraded with a 203MM w/2.3MM THICK Disk Rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: Tektro Forge aluminum lever / Cast aluminum bracket 4-finger blade with ball end allows two-finger braking.
- CHAIN WHEEL: PROWHEEL 46T
- CRANK ARM: PROWHEEL 170MM LENGTH
- SHIFTER: SHIMANO DEORE
- CASSETTE SPROCKET: 10-SPEED SHIMANO DEORE CS-H650-10 HYPERGLIDE. Delivers precise and consistent shifting across a wide range of Mountain bike conditions – 11-36T MTB Cassette Sprocket (11-13-15-17-19-21-24-28-32-36Tooth)
- DERAILLEUR: Shimano 10-speed Deore RD-M6000 rear derailleur is optimized for Shimano’s “Dyna-Sys” technology. Chain bouncing can often cause noise as the chain slaps the top of the chainstay or even derail from the front chain ring in extreme circumstances. When set to the ON position, the chain is dampened, creating a consequent chain movement for a nearly silent and stable riding experience. In the OFF position, it eases the installation and removal of the rear wheel by relaxing the spring tension of the cage. The low-profile design is intended for more aggressive riding and saves the rear derailleur from damage in narrow passages. Direct routing reduces the risk of snagging.
- CHAIN: KMC X10E with stretch-proof treatment, high torsion resistance, and TRIPLE X DURABILITY
- Total weight with batteries 95 lbs.
- OUR STANDARD FRAME SIZE IS A LARGE 19″. WE ALSO OFFER SPECIAL ORDERS IN A 17″ MED AND 20″ X-LARGE FRAME SIZES
- LIFETIME FRAME WARRANTY, 2 Years on MOTORS AND BATTERIES, 12 MONTHS ON ALL OTHER PARTS
- OVER $150 IN ACCESSORIES included with order:
- HELMET ($30 Value)
- CARGO NET AND CARGO STRAP ($15.Value)
- RACK MOUNTED TOOL KIT W/ AIR PUMP AND ALL NEEDED TOOLS FOR ASSEMBLY ($30 Value)
- PORTABLE ELECTRIC MINI AIR PUMP ( $70. Value)
- TWO ALUMINUM HEAT SINKS TO BE PLACED ON THE EXTERIOR OF THE CONTROLLER ($15. Value)