E-Cells Super Monarch™
AWD 1500 Dual Crown Off-Road E-Bike
DUAL CROWN LIMITED EDITION
It just keeps getting better and better…
ANNOUNCING THE ALL-NEW E-CELLS SUPER MONARCH AWD 1500 DUAL CROWN E-BIKE!
We here at E-Cells are constantly providing new innovative products that have made us a recognized pioneer in this industry and you, the consumer, have played an important role in this process. You asked for it so here it is!
This year we are happy to announce a whole new style of E-Bike with: A Dual Motor, Dual Battery, Dual Suspension, and now a DUAL CROWN FORK!
This baby has all the standard features of our existing E-CELLS SUPER MONARCH AWD 1500 CROWN bikes, plus the following:
A specially developed Dual Crown fork that is stiffer has far less flex and is overall stronger than our current single crown bike. Also, instead of 80mm of travel, the new fork offers 120mm of travel and offers the ability to adjust compression with a lockout feature, but it also has rebound adjustment!
A 48v Motorcycle style 48V headlight that truly lights up the night!
A special controller
- A BAFANG Bottom Bracket TORQUE SENSOR
- MOTOR: Twin 750watt52v Bafang geared hub motors have been specially built for E-cells and have a combined 170 nm of torque giving you twice the torque than a standard 48v750 watt hub motor. With dual motors (AWD) you will climb like a Billy Goat and go places other bikes can’t go. Would you go up into the mountains with snow in a truck with a two-wheel drive or with a four-wheel drive? Then why would you buy a one-wheel drive system on an E-bike? E-Cells the only twin motor, twin battery, full-suspension bike on the market! (IP 65 Waterproof rated)
- CONTROLLER: 52V Sine Wave 45-amp controller with 18 MOSFETS sealed in conductive gel to help dissipate heat away from the heat-sensitive components and provide waterproofing. (IP 65 Waterproof rated) Also included is two 1.25×3.5” aluminum cooling fins to aid in heat dissipation.
- PEDAL ASSIST NOW HAS A TORQUE SENSOR: 1:1 with 9 levels of assist with a torque sensor. Now you can transition from very little effort in pedaling and gradually decrease the assistance as your legs get stronger. (IP 65 Waterproof rated)
- DISPLAY DASHBOARD:750-C DISPLAY with pin code lockout as a security feature. Smart battery indicator, providing a reliable battery indicator; Mileage indicator: Odometer/Trip distance/Clock/Riding time. Know how much power you’re using with its Power indicator: real-time power indicator, digital or analog. 6km walking feature to walk beside bike or to power the bike upstairs with our two-drive system as you walk beside. Speed display: RT SPEED MAX SPEED AVG SPEED.KM/ Mile and mileage with: ODO, Trip, Time, Range (IP 65 Waterproof rated) This system is not Bluetooth compatible.
- THROTTLE: Half-twist throttle on the right-hand side with leather grip. (IP 65 Waterproof rated)
- BATTERIES: A total of 1638 Watt Hours of power a 9% increase over the 700 and 1000w Super Monarchs- 52Volt 17.5AH Front Battery with USB phone charge port and charge indicator, + a 52Volt14AH Rear rack battery using SAMSUNG 35E 18650 3500mh matched batteries with an on/off toggle switch and built rear taillight. These specially designed batteries are designed to fire out 45 amp of power each so you can run one battery at a time and still provide 2200 watts of power to the front and rear motors or use both batteries simultaneously. This allows the batteries to run much cooler increasing the efficiency and thus the overall run time for more mileage.
- NEW INTEGRATED CHARGE PORT ON FRAME. AN E-CELLS EXCLUSIVE FEATURE! (Patent Pending) Now instead of using two chargers to charge the two batteries, we have developed a charge port on the frame.
- BATTERY CHARGING TIME 7 hours if batteries are fully exhausted.
- BATTERY CHARGERS: One 5 amp charger/fan charging 2 batteries at once.
- LIGHTS: FRONT SPECIAL 48v 32LED’s MOTORCYCLE STYLE HEADLIGHT and Rear Light equipped in rear rack battery.
- CABLES AND CONNECTIONS: All waterproof connectors. Each motor can be disconnected for on-road use to comply with local laws restricting the amount of power in use.
- FRAME: #6061 Aircraft Aluminum Alloy
- FRONT FORK: DUAL CROWN FORK with 120mm of travel and compression and rebound adjustment.
- REAR SUSPENSION: The RockShox Monarch RL Rear Shock. The Monarch’s lightweight design delivers silky smooth travel, but thanks to a redesigned Solo Air spring with updated damping controls, it also delivers a spring rate you’d generally only get from a much heavier coil shock. So, you get a durable, fully adjustable shock capable of smoothing out the most aggressive trails while simultaneously saving you weight for epic cross-country riding.
- STEM: PROMAX Aluminum Alloy Adjustable
- HEADSET: NECO Aluminum Alloy
- SEAT POST: PROMAX Aluminum Alloy Seat Post 31.8mm
- SADDLE: Fat Seat has been upgraded for your riding comfort.
- GRIPS: Comfortable ergonomic leather grips allow you to rest the heel of your hand firmly on the handlebars for added safety and support. They also lessen numbness.
- DRINK CUP BOSSES. Pre-drilled holes on the top frame with hex bolts allow for easy drink cup installation.
- SEAT POST: height is 19″ with a standover height of 30.5″
- RIM: Double Wall aluminum painted to match frame or anodized with some models. This prevents a spoke from puncturing the inner tube in the event of a high-impact event and also helps to strengthen the wheel.
- SPOKE: Strong 12 gauge steel with stainless steel Beds
- TIRES: The Super Monarch Crown now comes with Vee Bulldozer is a 26 “x 4.25” MPC 72tpi. This aggressive tire is designed to pound the trail into submission regardless of how soft, loose or wet the terrain is. At the heart of Bulldozer is an aggressive tread pattern this is a very popular mountain bike design that’s been ballooned to cover more ground in a very aggressive fashion. The tread pattern has alternating twin paddle blades on each side of the centerline, inter-spaced with chamfered edging center blocks to dig and drive deeply, delivering you to your destination quickly no matter how bad (or good) traction is.
- FRONT and Rear BRAKE; TEKTRO AURIGA SERIES DISC BRAKE SYSTEM, HYDRAULIC DISK BRAKES WITH FOUR PISTONS E-Bike – Hydraulic Disc Brake With Sensor Control Design upgraded with a 203MM w/2.3MM THICK Disk Rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: Tektro Forge aluminum lever / Cast aluminum bracket 4 finger blade with ball end
- CHAIN WHEEL: PROWHEEL 46T
- CRANK ARM: PROWHEEL 170MM LENGTH
- SHIFTER: SHIMANO DEORE
- CASSETTE SPROCKET: 10-SPEED SHIMANO DEORE CS-H650-10 HYPERGLIDE. Delivers precise and consistent shifting across a wide range of Mountain bike conditions – 11-36T MTB Cassette Sprocket (11-13-15-17-19-21-24-28-32-36Tooth)
- DERAILLEUR: Shimano TEN SPEED Deore RD-M6000 rear derailleur is optimized for Shimano’s “Dyna-Sys” technology. Chain bouncing can often cause noise as the chain slaps the top and bottom of the chainstay, or even derail from the front chainring in extreme circumstances. When set to the ON position, the switch dampens the cage and, therefore, a consequent chain movement for a nearly silent and stable riding experience. In the OFF position, it eases the installation and removal of the rear wheel by relaxing the spring tension of the cage. The low-profile design is intended for more aggressive riding and saves the rear derailleur from damage in narrow passages. Direct routing reduces the risk of snagging.
- CHAIN: KMC X10E with stretch proof treatment, high torsion resistance, and TRIPLEX DURABILITY
- Total weight with batteries 95 lbs.
- OUR STANDARD FRAME SIZE IS A LARGE 19″. 17″ and 20″ also available.
Each bike will receive the following accessories:
OVER $150 IN ACCESSORIES included with order:
- HELMET ($30 Value)
- CARGO NET AND CARGO STRAP ($15.Value)
- RACK MOUNTED TOOL KIT W/ AIR PUMP AND ALL NEEDED TOOLS FOR ASSEMBLY ($30 Value)
- PORTABLE ELECTRIC MINI AIR PUMP ( $70. Value)
- TWO ALUMINUM HEAT SINKS TO BE PLACED ON THE EXTERIOR OF THE CONTROLLER ($15. Value)