E-CELLS E-BIKES is proud to introduce the E-CELLS AWD TRIPLE CROWN™ Off-road Electric Bike, the first 3000-watt electric geared-hub bike. It has dual TRUCKRUN 1500-watt motors specially built for ECELLS with massive 14mm axles pounding out 95Nm of torque each. This bike has new heavy-duty frames, specially designed inverted forks for Ecells by UDING with 36mm sanctions built to handle the 1500w motor on the front, all-new 35A controllers hidden within the bike frame bottom basket, and 4-piston MAGURA MT5 hydraulic brakes with 220mm rotors. The batteries are 20AH 52V each for 2040Wh using high-discharge Samsung 50-S cells, giving you three times the stored energy of average electric bikes. This bike got up to 45mph in our off-road testing. This bike is not intended to be ridden on the streets. This powerhouse will easily handle any task with a 450-lb load capacity, not including the bike. ECELLS AWD TRIPLE CROWN™ offers power and torque unmatched by other bikes, so you know you own “the best of the best.”
- MOTORS: TWIN TRUCKRUN RW29 1500 watt are high-power hub motors specially designed by TRUCKRUN for All-Terrain Ebike. They have been specially built for E-cells and have a combined 180 nm of torque, giving you twice the torque of a standard 48v750-watt hub motor. With dual motors (AWD), you will climb like a Billy Goat and go places other bikes can’t go. Would you go up into the mountains with snow in a truck with a two-wheel drive or a four-wheel drive? Our Crown 1500w bikes have 400rpm motors. The TRUCKRUN motors are 500 RPM for a fast top-end speed of up to 45mph. Long-life(bearing), long-cycle maintenance. Simple and convenient maintenance.； 2 No mechanical converter prevents dust from entering the motor.3 Excellent startup performance, for starting on grades, high-torque climbing ability. 5. High work efficiency, low power consumption,long-mileage；6.Excellent water-proof performance. (IPX6 waterproof meaning: It’s considered waterproof from any high-pressure jets from any angle, but not fully waterproof. Heavy rain: Yes. Stream crossings? YES, but do not submerge motors.
- CONTROLLER: Two separate 52V 35-amp, 3-mode Sine Wave Controller controllers with 15 MOSFETs each. Thermal shutdown in the event of overheating.
- PEDAL ASSIST SENSOR: BAFANG TORQUE SENSOR is included with every bike! ( $200. value) Now, you can transition from very little effort in pedaling and gradually decrease the assistance as your legs get stronger. The torque sensor activates the motor’s power based on the pressure applied to the pedal. It’s fast, smoother, and extremely quick responsive compared to cadence-based systems. It also offers increased mileage! (IP 65 Waterproof rated)
- 9 LEVELS OF POWER ASSIST, NOT 3 or 5.
- DISPLAY DASHBOARD: The 860C display is our latest state-of-the-art display. Instead of 850C, which uses plastic, the 860C uses Gorilla Glass, a chemically strengthened glass brand designed and manufactured by Corning and used for luxury watches.
The color display offers excellent contrast even in bright sunlight, unlike the 750C display. The bracket arms are articulated to provide flexible mounting options. A USB port for mobile phones eliminates the need for long, floppy cables leading to a USB port on the battery.
Display Information: Current Speed, Maximum Speed, Average Speed, Current Watts, Assist level, Brake on, Night mode (headlight on), Duration Single Trip, Distance Single Trip, Total Distance, Reset Duration S.T., Reset Distance S.T., DUAL Battery Level Indicators, Battery Volts or Percentage, Communication error codes to include both motors.(IP 65 Waterproof rated)
- THROTTLE: Half-twist throttle on the right-hand side with leather grip. (IP 65 Waterproof rated)
- BATTERIES: A total of 2080 Watt Hours of power! One 52Volt 20AH Front Battery with USB phone charge port and charge indicator, plus a 52Volt 20AH Rear rack battery using SAMSUNG 50E 21700 5500mh matched batteries with an on/off toggle switch and built rear taillight. These specially designed batteries are designed to fire out 60 amps of power each, so you can run one battery at a time and still provide 3000 watts of power to the front and rear motors or use both batteries simultaneously for better efficiency and longer life.. This allows the batteries to run much cooler, increasing efficiency and overall run time, resulting in increased mileage and fun. 60 amp BMS
- BATTERY CHARGING TIME: 5 hours for each battery if fully exhausted.
- BATTERY CHARGERS: New E-Cells Solid State 4 amp solid battery charger. No more chargers going out because you dropped your charger.
- LIGHTS: 48v large motorcycle-style LED light.
- CABLES AND CONNECTIONS: All waterproof connectors. Each motor can be disconnected for on-road use to comply with local laws restricting the amount of wattage on motors. in use.
- FRAME: #6061 Aircraft Aluminum Alloy
- FRONT FORK: UDING Inverted fork FORK air suspension with rebound & lockout, and compression settings. Offering 120mm travel. This fork was specially developed for Ecells and is much stiffer, has far less flex, and is specially developed to handle the 90Nm of torque and the 14mm axles from the motors. We tested it for over a year; it is the best we’ve ever tested.
- REAR SUSPENSION: The RockShox Monarch RL Rear Shock. The Monarch’s lightweight design not only delivers silky smooth travel, but thanks to a redesigned Solo Air spring with updated damping controls, it also delivers a spring rate you’d generally only get from a much heavier coil shock. So, you get a durable, fully adjustable shock capable of smoothing out the most aggressive trails while saving you weight for epic cross-country riding. The Monarch RL features an external rebound and a 2-position compression adjustment (Open/Pedal).
- STEM: PROMAX Aluminum Alloy Adjustable
- HEADSET: NECO Aluminum Alloy
- SEAT POST: PROMAX Aluminum Alloy Seat Post 32mm
- SADDLE: The Fat Seat has been upgraded for your riding comfort, making it wider and more comfortable.
- GRIPS: Comfortable ergonomic leather grips allow you to rest the heel of your hand firmly on the handlebars for added safety and support. They also lessen numbness.
- DRINK CUP BOSSES. Pre-drilled holes on the top frame with hex bolts allow for easy drink cup installation.
- SEAT POST: height is 19″ with a standover height of 30.5″
- RIM: Double Wall aluminum painted matt-black or anodized gold with some models.
- SPOKE: Strong 13 gauge steel with stainless steel Beds.
- TIRES: MAXXIS 4.8×26″ Tires
- FRONT and Rear BRAKES: 4-piston MAGURA MT5eSTOP hydraulic brakes with 220mm rotors. Magura’s MT5 eSTOP eBike Disc Brake is designed for more demanding e-bike use. With its powerful 4-piston calipers, the MT5 eSTOP offers safe performance at high speeds, even on heavy e-bikes. The eSTOP system is based on Magura’s MT design. The 4-piston brake caliper forged in one piece offers outstanding braking force and stability.
- BRAKE LEVERS: The 2-finger aluminum lever blade is durable and lightweight, allowing you to keep your hands firmly on the handlebars during hard braking.
- CHAIN WHEEL: PROWHEEL 48T
- CRANK ARM: PROWHEEL 170MM LENGTH
- SHIFTER: SHIMANO DEORE
- CASSETTE SPROCKET: 10-SPEED SHIMANO DEORE CS-H650-10 HYPERGLIDE. Delivers precise and consistent shifting across a wide range of Mountain bike conditions – 11-36T MTB Cassette Sprocket (11-13-15-17-19-21-24-28-32-36Tooth)
- DERAILLEUR: Shimano 10-speed Deore RD-M6000 rear derailleur is optimized for Shimano’s “Dyna-Sys” technology. Chain bouncing can often cause noise as the chain slaps the top of the chainstay or even derails from the front chain ring in extreme circumstances. When set to the ON position, the chain is dampened, creating a consequent chain movement for a nearly silent and stable riding experience. In the OFF position, it eases the installation and removal of the rear wheel by relaxing the spring tension of the cage. The low-profile design is intended for more aggressive riding and saves the rear derailleur from damage in narrow passages. Direct routing reduces the risk of snagging.
- CHAIN: KMC X10E with stretch-proof treatment, high torsion resistance, and TRIPLE X DURABILITY
- Total weight with batteries: 132 lbs. This bike is agile and very comfortable to ride at this weight. The added weight was needed to stabilize this powerhouse.
- OUR STANDARD FRAME SIZE IS A LARGE 19″. WE OFFER SPECIAL ORDERS IN 17″ MEDIUM SIZES.
- The motorcycle-style large headlight that lights up the night with 32LED’s 48V
- LIFETIME FRAME WARRANTY, 2 Years on MOTORS AND BATTERIES, 12 MONTHS ON ALL OTHER PARTS
- $230 IN ACCESSORIES included with order:
- HELMET ($30 Value)
- CUSTOM SET OF ECELLS PANNIERS (SADDLE BAGS) $90. Value
- CARGO STRAP ($10.Value)
- RACK MOUNTED TOOL KIT W/ AIR PUMP AND ALL NEEDED TOOLS FOR ASSEMBLY ($30 Value)
- PORTABLE SMART ELECTRIC MINI AIR PUMP ( $70. Value)