We now offer the Super Monarch Crown available in the following colors:
Full Hunting Camo, Gloss Black with Anodized Gold Wheels, Candy Apple Red, Metal Flake Blue with Anodized Gold Wheels, Matte Black, and our Flagship Monarch Orange.
HUNTERS EDITION (HE II)
This 1500 watt electric bike was designed to conquer everything standing in your way. Whether it be difficult trails, changing conditions outdoors, or carrying additional weight, E-Cells’ Super Monarch Crown has the power and capability to get you through anything. Especially capable of helping on any hunting trip, our 1500 watt electric bike can easily pull or carry game back to your vehicle!
If you wish to reserve one of these raging bulls, you need to contact the office at 702-960-2015 to arrange your order.
E-Cells now gives you the choice to include an optional FRONT rack!
It just keeps getting better and better.
This baby packs out a total of 400lbs not including the bike! Runs up to 2200-watts of peak power with our twin motor, twin battery, and twin suspension design. No other manufacturer in the world offers all these features. We went to Bafang and had built special front and rear 52v750w motors. They have never built one of these motors except now for E-Cells. Another first for E-Cells! This bike has an 18 MOSFET controller that blasts out over 44 amps of power! That’s a total peak power of 2200 watts certified!
This remains a great cross-country touring bike (CCT) that gives commuters, campers, and hunters assurance with its twin battery, twin motor, and twin suspension design that is powerful, dependable, and great looking! Mid-drive motors are dependent upon the chain-driven drive train. Not with the Super Monarch Crown 1500 watt electric bike. We leave no man, bike, or game behind
Order today with free shipping to the lower 48 states and no down 60-month financing! And don’t forget the free $250 in accessories included with each SUPER MONARCH E-BIKE!
- MOTOR: Twin 750watt52v Bafang geared hub motors have been specially built for E-cells and have a combined 170 nm of torque giving you twice the torque than a standard 48v750 watt hub motor. With dual motors (AWD) you will climb like a Billy Goat and go places other bikes can’t go. Would you go up into the mountains with snow in a truck with two-wheel drive or with a four-wheel drive? Then why would you buy a one-wheel drive system on an E-bike? E-Cells the only twin motor, twin battery, full-suspension bike on the market! (IP 65 Waterproof rated)
- CONTROLLER: 52V Sine Wave 45-amp controller with 18 MOSFETS sealed in conductive gel to help dissipate heat away from the heat-sensitive components and provide waterproofing. (IP 65 Waterproof rated) Also included is two 1.25×3.5” aluminum cooling fins to aid in heat dissipation.
- PEDAL ASSIST SENSOR: Now has a BAFANG TORQUE SENSOR included with every bike! ( $200. value) Now you can transition from very little effort in pedaling and gradually decrease the assistance as your legs get stronger. The torque sensor activates power to the motor based on the amount of pressure applied to the pedal. It’s fast, smoother, and extremely quick responsive compared to cadence-based systems. It also offers increased mileage! (IP 65 Waterproof rated)
- 9 LEVELS OF POWER ASSIST NOT 3 or 5.
- DISPLAY DASHBOARD: 750-C DISPLAY with pin code lockout as a security feature. Smart battery indicator, providing a reliable battery indicator; Mileage indicator: Odometer/Trip distance/Clock/Riding time. Know how much power you’re using with its Power indicator: real-time power indicator, digital or analog. 6km walking feature to walk beside bike or to power the bike upstairs with our two-drive system as you walk beside. Speed display: RT SPEED MAX SPEED AVG SPEED.KM/ Mile and mileage with: ODO, Trip, Time, Range (IP 65 Waterproof rated)
- THROTTLE: Half-twist throttle on the right-hand side with leather grip. (IP 65 Waterproof rated)
- BATTERIES: A total of 1638 Watt Hours of power a 9% increase over the 700 and 1000w Super Monarchs- 52Volt 17.5AH Front Battery with USB phone charge port and charge indicator, + a 52Volt14AH Rear rack battery using SAMSUNG 35E 18650 3500mh matched batteries with an on/off toggle switch and built rear taillight. These specially designed batteries are designed to fire out 45 amp of power each so you can run one battery at a time and still provide 2200 watts of power to the front and rear motors or use both batteries simultaneously. This allows the batteries to run much cooler increasing the efficiency and thus the overall run time for more mileage.
- NEW INTEGRATED CHARGE PORT ON FRAME. AN E-CELLS EXCLUSIVE FEATURE! (Patent Pending) Now instead of using two chargers to charge the two batteries, we have developed a charge port on the frame.
- BATTERY CHARGING TIME 7 hours if batteries are fully exhausted.
- BATTERY CHARGERS: One 5 amp charger/fan charging 2 batteries at once.
- LIGHTS: Front LED 80 LUX headlight and Rear Light equipped in rear or rack battery.
- CABLES AND CONNECTIONS: All waterproof connectors. Each motor can be disconnected for on-road use to comply with local laws restricting the amount of power in use.
- FRAME: #6061 Aircraft Aluminum Alloy
- FRONT FORK: RST Air Suspension Shock with 96 mm of travel includes a lockout feature and adjustability for the weight of the rider. Extra strong dropouts to handle the increased power for this bike.
- REAR SUSPENSION: The RockShox Monarch RL Rear Shock. The Monarch’s lightweight design not only delivers silky smooth travel, but thanks to a redesigned Solo Air spring with updated damping controls, it also delivers a spring rate you’d generally only get from a much heavier coil shock. So, you get a durable, fully adjustable shock capable of smoothing out the most aggressive trails, while simultaneously saving you weight for epic cross-country riding. The Monarch RL features an external rebound and a 2-Position compression adjustment (Open/Pedal).
- STEM: PROMAX Aluminum Alloy Adjustable
- HEADSET: NECO Aluminum Alloy
- SEAT POST: PROMAX Aluminum Alloy Seat Post 31.8mm
- SADDLE: Fat Seat has been upgraded for your riding comfort.
- GRIPS: Comfortable ergonomic leather grips allowing you to rest the heel of your hand firmly on the handlebars for added safety and support. They also lessen numbness.
- DRINK CUP BOSSES. Pre-drilled holes on the top frame with hex bolts allow for easy drink cup installation
- SEAT POST: height is 19″ with standover height of 30.5″
- RIM: Double Wall aluminum painted to match frame or anodized with some models. This prevents a spoke from puncturing the inner tube in the event of a high-impact event and also helps to strengthen the wheel.
- SPOKE: Strong 12 gauge steel with stainless steel Beds
- TIRES: The Super Monarch Crown now comes with Vee Bulldozer is a 26 “x 4.25” MPC 72tpi. This aggressive tire is designed to pound the trail into submission regardless of how soft, loose or wet the terrain is. At the heart of Bulldozer is an aggressive tread pattern this is a very popular mountain bike design that’s been ballooned to cover more ground in a very aggressive fashion. The tread pattern has alternating twin paddle blades on each side of the centerline, inter-spaced with chamfered edging center blocks to dig and drive deeply, delivering you to your destination quickly no matter how bad (or good) traction is.
- FRONT and Rear BRAKE; TEKTRO AURIGA SERIES DISC BRAKE SYSTEM, HYDRAULIC DISK BRAKES WITH FOUR PISTONS E-Bike – Hydraulic Disc Brake With Sensor Control Design upgraded with a 203MM w/2.3MM THICK Disk Rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: Tektro Forge aluminum lever / Cast aluminum bracket 4 finger blade with ball end
- CHAIN WHEEL: PROWHEEL 46T
- CRANK ARM: PROWHEEL 170MM LENGTH
- SHIFTER: SHIMANO DEORE
- CASSETTE SPROCKET: 10-SPEED SHIMANO DEORE CS-H650-10 HYPERGLIDE. Delivers precise and consistent shifting across a wide range of Mountain bike conditions – 11-36T MTB Cassette Sprocket (11-13-15-17-19-21-24-28-32-36Tooth)
- DERAILLEUR: Shimano 10 speed Deore RD-M6000 rear derailleur is optimized for Shimano’s “Dyna-Sys” technology. Chain bouncing can often cause noise as the chain slaps the top and bottom of the chain stay, or even derail from the front chain ring in extreme circumstances. The switch when set to the ON-position dampens the cage and therefore a consequent chain movement for a nearly silent and stable riding experience. In the OFF-position it eases the installation and removal of the rear wheel by relaxing the spring tension of the cage. The low-profile design is intended for more aggressive riding and saves the rear derailleur from damage in narrow passages. Direct routing reduces the risk of snagging.
- CHAIN: KMC X10E with stretch proof treatment, high torsion resistance, and TRIPLE X DURABILITY
- Total weight with batteries 95 lbs.
- OUR STANDARD FRAME SIZE IS A LARGE 19″. WE ALSO OFFER SPECIAL ORDERS IN A 17″ MED AND 20″ X-LARGE FRAME SIZES
- LIFETIME FRAME WARRANTY, 2 Years on MOTORS AND BATTERIES, 12 MONTHS ON ALL OTHER PARTS
- OVER $250 IN ACCESSORIES included with order:
- HELMET ($30 Value)
- CARGO NET AND CARGO STRAP ($15.Value)
- RACK MOUNTED TOOL KIT W/ AIR PUMP AND ALL NEEDED TOOLS FOR ASSEMBLY ($30 Value)
- PORTABLE ELECTRIC MINI AIR PUMP ( $70. Value)
- TWO ALUMINUM HEAT SINKS TO BE PLACED ON THE EXTERIOR OF THE CONTROLLER ($15. Value)